Winter Special: Golf with our ComplimentsPublished on 14th July 2019 in Guest Only
The Winter escape package
Valid Sunday to Thursday nights during June, July & August 2019.
Bed and Breakfast (B&B) packages come with complimentary golf (one round each person) on mainland Australia’s highest rated public access course.*
From $265 per night. Maximum two guests per room ($132.50 each).
*Golf Australia magazine – January 2019.
It’s the nearest thing to playing in Scotland.
Situated only metres from Victoria’s roaring Surf Coast, this highly rated links course is a delight to play any time of the year. But in winter the open air experience – with Mother Nature by your side – can be even more memorable. With the salt breeze blowing over the natural contours of the course and its immaculate greens you’ll feel like you’re on one of Scotland or England’s elite courses.
Established in 1907, The Barwon Heads Golf Club is considered by many to be Australia’s first true links course. And right next to the renowned links, the Clubhouse has a unique atmosphere that brings more than a hint of old Scotland to Victoria.
and relish the challenge, but don’t be overly concerned about the wintery weather – the temperature isn’t that different from St Andrews in summer. And if the weather does turn a little chilly, enjoy it: The warming meals, red wines and the open fires in the Heritage-listed Clubhouse will warm your cockles – and a single malt (or two) won’t harm either.
Challenge yourself this winter.
Terms and conditions:
- Sunday-Thursday nights only during June, July and August 2019
- Accommodation is in a standard room in the iconic clubhouse (zip-king or twin bed).
- One round (18 holes) of golf each guest
- Cooked breakfast each guest
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Complimentary parking, tennis, use of short-game practice area, clubhouse facilities and billiards room.
- Golf times subject to availability
- ‘Balcony’ room supplements apply.
- B&B guests may stay for dinner but are requested to make a booking 48 hours in advance. A menu sample can be viewed here.
Please note: A dress code applies on the course and in the clubhouse. Click here to read about the Club’s dress code.
Call to make a reservation: 03 5255 6255. Or click here to make an online enquiry.