Aces – Sunday 4th DecemberPublished on 9th November 2022 in members and guests
The next Junior Aces (the final session for the year) will be held on Sunday 4th December.
Participants are encouraged to make a booking to play the Par-3 course with their parents after each session (included in the fee). It’s a good idea to do this at the time of making your Aces booking via the Golf Shop on 5255 6255.
Book early to avoid missing out.
Registration forms and more information about the Aces can be found here.
For those who haven’t attended before, one-hour Aces sessions are offered at either 9:00-10:00am or 10:00-11:00am with the aim to fill the early session first. Maximum number per session is 10.
As usual, there are a few important things to be aware of:
- Please, no walk-ups. Bookings are essential and can be made via the online booking button above or through the golf shop 5255 6255.
- The fee is $10 per participant. Prepayment is required when booking.
- Participants are encouraged to make a booking to play the Par-3 course with their parents after the session (included in the fee). It’s a good idea to do this when making your Aces booking, or prior to the Aces session starting. Enjoying a round with your children and teaching them the etiquette of golf is an important element of the Aces program.
- Preference is for children to have their own clubs, but some will be available to borrow.
- Please dress your children appropriately for the weather and take note of the Club’s standard dress code (see below).
As the member-only short game area is used by the Aces, please make sure you’re dressed appropriately while on the course. Take a moment to look at the Club’s dress code. In general terms we require everyone to wear neat attire including a collared shirt/polo (tucked in for boys), tailored trousers/shorts/skirts, white socks (for boys wearing shorts) and closed shoes. You can read all about the dress code on the website.