Aces – Sunday 2nd OctoberPublished on 10th September 2022 in members and guests
The Club’s Junior Aces program is scheduled for Sunday 2nd October.
Participants are encouraged to make a booking to play the Par-3 course with their parents after the session (included in the fee). It’s a good idea to do this when making your Aces booking via the Golf Shop on 5255 6255.
A reminder email will be sent the week prior.
Registration forms and more information about the Aces can be found here.
For those who haven’t attended before, one-hour Aces sessions are offered at either 9:00-10:00am or 10:00-11:00am with the aim to fill the early session first. Maximum number per session is 10.
As usual, there are a few important things to be aware of:
- Please, no walk-ups. Bookings are essential and can be made via the Pro Shop 5255 6255.
- The fee is $10 per participant. Please pay at the Pro Shop prior to the session.
- Participants are encouraged to make a booking to play the Par-3 course with their parents after the session (included in the fee). It’s a good idea to do this when making your Aces booking, or prior to the Aces session starting. Enjoying a round with your children and teaching them the etiquette of golf is an important element of the Aces program.
- Preference is for children to have their own clubs, but some will be available to borrow.
- Please dress your children appropriately for the weather and take note of the Club’s standard dress code (see below).
As the member-only short game area is used by the Aces, please make sure you’re dressed appropriately while on the course. Take a moment to look at the Club’s dress code. In general terms we require everyone to wear neat attire including a collared shirt/polo (tucked in for boys), tailored trousers/shorts/skirts, white socks (for boys wearing shorts) and closed shoes. You can read all about the dress code on the website.